Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits, pages viewed and any resources that you access. We do this in order to provide you and other visitors of the website with targeted content.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or use any on site form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you relating to other listings that may be of interest to you.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our listings or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that any personal data is stored securely. However, information sent via the internet can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of any data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose personal information.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.